The 2021 Chevy Trax Is Ready For A Test Drive In Round Rock
Discover why the 2021 Chevy Trax is a Round Rock favorite among students and first-time drivers. The new Chevy Trax is a small SUV, in the Chevy SUV lineup, that can accommodate five people and has fuel economy figures that promise miles of fun. It has been quite popular among the smaller SUV market since 2015, and the 2021 model was introduced with a few redesigns.
What’s New in the 2021 Chevy Trax?
There are now two trims available for this model, while the LT trim has also been introduced with a new Midnight Edition. There are also four new color options available. The new options available for 2021 are Crimson Metallic, Midnight Blue Metallic, Shadow Graw Metallic, and Iridescent Pearl.
Why Buy A New Chevy Trax In Round Rock?
- Turbo Power The 2021 Chevy Trax in Round Rock comes with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that gives 138-horsepower along with 148 lb-ft of torque. This is available for both trims and is more than enough for an SUV of its size. You get a standard six-speed automatic transmission and the option of front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. It is a perfect car to drive around, especially within the city.
- Integrate Your Smartphone The new Chevy Trax offers features that are part of the Chevrolet’s Infotainment 3 system. Both the LS and LT versions of the 2021 Trax give you Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Both trims also offer a 7-inch touchscreen with clear graphics and easy navigation between menus, unlike some other cars available in the market.
- 4G LTE WiFi The 2021 Trax’s WiFi hotspot capability is another one of its technologically advanced features. Chevrolet teamed up with OnStar to be able to connect up to 7 devices at a time. Making it a popular feature for Round Rock college students. However, keep in mind that an additional subscription cost is needed to use this feature.
- Fuel Economy The new Chevy Trax is quite competitive with other SUVs when it comes to fuel economy. The models that come with a front-wheel drive can easily give up to 26mpg in the city and 31mpg on the highway. While an all-wheel drive would give you up to 24mpg in the city and 29mpg on the highway. For a daily commuter, Trax is a pretty efficient choice.
- Ample Passenger Space There is a decent amount of space in both rows to easily accommodate adults in the back as well as the front and ensure that they are comfortable. There are options for seating upgrades too; heated front seats, leather upholstery, and power adjustment for the driver.
- Fold-Flat Front Passenger Seat Even though the Trax is a compact SUV, its practical features more than make up for it. The front passenger seat and the backseat can be completely folded flat, giving you space to haul items of up to eight feet in length. Along with that, you can also fold the backseat to the 60/40 split-folding standard so both people and cargo can be easily accommodated.
- Midnight Edition The top LT trim offers the Midnight Edition package, which is a new addition to the Trax portfolio. This edition offers a lot of black details to the interior and exterior and adds a more sophisticated feel to it. The additions are 18-inch gloss black aluminum wheels, black door handles, all-season Blackwell tires, black bowtie emblems, and lastly, black front and rear skid plates.
- Redline Edition A popular trim package of the new Chevy Trax in Round Rock is the Redline Edition. It is different from the Midnight edition in a few ways. The differences are red accent striped to the 18-inch black wheels and a red outline for the badges. A few other additions to this edition are the body-colored door handles, black mirror caps, and a black grille with a black surround. All this makes the Redline edition much more striking.
- LT Convenience Package The LT Convenience Package offers a few luxury features, despite the Premium trim being discontinued. Along with handy features like the keyless open and start, there is an option for a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a six-way power adjustment to the driver’s seat.
- Easy Maneuvering If you are someone who struggles in tight parking spots, this is perfect for you. The small size of the 2021 Chevy Trax makes it easy to maneuver in Round Rock’s tighter spaces, and it is designed to turn quickly with minimal effort. Outward visibility is also improved by the height of the driver’s seat, making it easy to take your Trax wherever you would like to go.
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage The first scheduled maintenance by Chevrolet is complimentary and a service that competitors do not offer. There is a limited warranty for 3 years of 36,000 miles, and a powertrain warranty for 5 years of 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Test Drive The New Chevy Trax In Round Rock Today
Here at Covert Country, we can’t wait to introduce you to the new Chevy Trax we have for sale near Round Rock, Texas. Schedule a test drive, or contact us, today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about getting a new Chevy Trax in Round Rock. Located near Round Rock, Texas, we are proud to have served the Chevy SUV needs of Central Texas for generations.